Thursday, January 19, 2012


Set up of this blog...wow, finally got it done!  I sure wish I was more computer savvy! I love computers and what all they can do but I just don't know enough about them and that  frustrates me...I also love being able to type fast and to put my thoughts, feelings and dreams down electronically...but now I only wish I had more time to do it...This year though-- I'm gonna write and keep writing...my daughter is my inspiration...she's such a writer and I love reading her blog. She puts her thoughts down so beautifully and poignantly.

Yesterday she was singing this song..."Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and I found this rendition of it by Eva Cassidy that is so beautiful...and to hear my daughter sing it too...oh, how I love to hear my little girl sing with all her heart...she has such a beautiful voice...and this song it speaks of her dreams...she's in love, you see...and I believe, it's true love... She would do anything that is righteous for him ...go anywhere do anything... I only hope he too loves her just as much...

He's a really nice young man, one whom I'd be pleased to call son (in law...?) and I believe he understands what it means to wait...but will he... really...?  You see she desires to serve a mission...which would occur after his...but her decision is still a matter of prayer...  and he...
He's an attractive, intelligent, discerning young man with many young ladies who would love to end up with him...Is he a Jacob for my little girl...? Is she meant to serve a mission...? Is it the Lord's will she truly serves as a full time missionary...?

Possibly, just possibly, the Lord planted that desire in her to help her along her way, keeping her safe from other's harm but not intending her to truly serve ...for a greater mission He had in store...one of eternal prominence...

Anyway, for now they're two young people in love and willing to grow together...I love them both and pray they'll be able to find the happiness God has for them.




PS.  Sorry if my punctuation is skewampy...I'm working on that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home